If you’re using Windows Server 2003 system, you’ll find it annoying to have only one system partition, and the Windows Server 2003 disk management won’t shrink the Server 2003 system partition.If you want to store large amounts and various types of data, you will have to create more partitions.How to solve this problem?Using third-party tools may be a good idea.
AOMEI Partition Assistant Server is a Third-party software and partition magic that can provide many functions, such as create/split/extend/merge/move/resize partition, clone disk/partition, OS migration and so on. As for split c drive Server 2003 to create many new partitions for data storage, it is an expert.
- Added registration verification: To protect the legitimate right of licensee, our system will verify information about license code when launching and registering AOMEI Partition Assistant.
- Improved the compatibility of AOMEI Partition Assistant with Windows 10 versions 1903 and 1909.
- Fixed issue: Error code 5 or code 11 occurs during the process of migrating OS, and cloning only OS partition or whole system disk.
- Fixed issue: Error 0xc00000e occurs after migrating OS, and cloning only OS partition or whole system disk.
- Fixed issue: Computer fails to boot after splitting system partition into multiple small partitions.
- Fixed issue: The program unexpectedly crashes if you cancel the operation during the process of SSD secure erase.
- Fixed issue: The program displays abnormally on the interface of “Resize/ Move Partition”.
- Fixed issue: Unable to create partitions without drive letter.
How to split c drive on Server 2003 with AOMEI Partition Assistant?
- Launch AOMEI Partition Assistant Server and open it. Here you can see there is only one C drive. Right click C drive, and select “Split Partition”.
- Then you can split c drive to create a new partition. Under the below screenshot, you can specify the size and the location of the new partition. In addition, there is another setting which can support partition alignment to optimize the performance of SSD. Then click “OK”.
- After splitting system partition, you can see there are two partitions, C drive and E drive. And C drive has a large size. Click “Apply” to finish this operation.
ConclusionAOMEI Partition Assistant is a partition manager server that allows you to split system partition in Server 2003 for creating partitions. It also allows you to allows you to resize partition, move partition, allocate free space from one partition to another easily. AOMEI Partition Assistant Server Edition supports Windows Server 2008 (R2)/2012(R2)/2016/2019, Windows Vista, Windows 7/8/8.1/10. Download it now!