This article covers 3 methods of how to transfer MP3 to iPhone from Windows PC.
Way 1 will show you how to transfer MP3 to iPhone via iTunes. (You should first add songs to iTunes Library.)
Way 2 will show you how to transfer MP3 to iPhone via AOMEI MBackupper. ( For anyone who wants to directly transfer MP3 from computer/flash drive/external hard to iPhone.)
Way 3 will show you how to transfer MP3 to iPhone via Dropbox. (No need for USB connection but need the network.)
Way 1. How to Transfer MP3 to iPhone via iTunes
For most people, iTunes is the first choice when they want to transfer data to iPhone. After all, it’s the only official tool to manage media files. Indeed, iTunes can help you transfer MP3 to iPhone. However, there are some annoying disadvantages.
For example, you may lose the existing songs on iPhone because it will erase existing music files. iTunes will make the iTunes library and the data on the iPhone consistent. If you do not want to lose anything, you can try the other 2 methods in this article.
To transfer MP3 to iPhone via iTunes, you should first add the needed MP3 files to iTunes Library and then sync them to your iPhone. Please make sure you that you have turned off iCloud Music Library option, otherwise, it will not help you add songs to iPhone.
- Download and install the latest version of iTunes on computer. If you have already installed iTunes, you can click the Help tab and choose Check for Update option to see if there’s a new version.
- Click File tab and choose Add File to Library or Add Folder to Library to select MP3 files.
- Now plug in your iPhone > Click the Device tab after iTunes recognize your iPhone.
- Click the Music option > Click Sync Music > Select the library that contains the MP3 files > Click Apply to start the sync.
Way 2. How to Transfer MP3 to iPhone via AOMEI MBackupper
AOMEI MBackupper is one PC-based iOS data management software. It’s one iPhone backup tool as well as one iPhone transfer tool. It can help users easily transfer music, photos and videos between iPhone and computer.
It provides a much fast speed so hundreds of music can be moved in several minutes. More importantly, it will not erase any existing music or any other data on your iPhone. It’s only a matter of making a few clicks to transfer MP3 to iPhone with AOMEI MBackupper.
- Download, install and launch AOMEI MBackupper > Connect iPhone to computer via USB cable > Enter pass code on iPhone if asked.
- On the Home screen, click the Transfer to iPhone option under Tools.
- You can simply drag and drop MP3 files to the window or you can click the “+” to browse your computer and select the needed songs.
- Confirm the MP3 files that would be added to your iPhone > If everything is OK, click Transfer button and it will start the transfer immediately.
Way 3. How to Transfer MP3 to iPhone via Dropbox
Nowadays, cloud storage services are becoming more and more popular. Compared with USB flash drives, cloud storage services provide a more convenient way to store data. As long as we are connected to the Internet, we can save files to the cloud from any device. Similarly, we can easily check the files stored in the cloud or download them to the device.
We can easily access cloud storage services through computers and iPhones. Speaking of this, you may have already thought about how we can transfer MP3 files to iPhone through Dropbox.
To transfer MP3 to iPhone from Windows PC, we can first upload MP3 files to cloud on computer and then download them on iPhone.
1. On computer: open a browser and visit Dropbox website > register an account and log in > Click Upload files button to upload MP3 files to it.
2. On iPhone: download Dropbox from App Store > Sign in with your account > Find the MP3 files you uploaded before > You can click to play any song or download them on iPhone..