This year from 2022 IGNOU has decided to change the Convocation experience for all the graduating students by issuing blockchain-based digital credentials along with the physical certificates and degrees. The digital certificates will be available for all the students to be fetched in the mobile application installed on their mobile devices from a website.
As per latest update on 27th April 2022, IGNOU students will be able to log in to the Digital Certificates Portal after 28th April 2022, 2:00 PM to download their certificates. Please see instructions below:
Instructions to receive digital certificates
To receive your digital credentials, kindly follow the steps below:
- Go to https://digitalcert.ignou.ac.in
- Enter your enrollment number and captcha
- Confirm your registered mobile number and email ID
- You will be sent an OTP on your registered mobile number and email ID
- Download the Indisi Wallet mobile application available on Google Playstore and IoS App Store
- Now, click on the credentials available for you and follow the steps provided on screen.
IMPORTANT UPDATE from IGNOU: Students will be able to log in to the Digital Certificates Portal after 28th April 2022, 2:00 PM.