eGyankosh is a digital repository of resources for educational institutions in India. It is an initiative of the University Grants Commission (UGC) of India and developed and maintained by Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU). If you are looking to download a course from eGyankosh portal, you can follow these steps:
- Visit the eGyankosh website (http://www.egyankosh.ac.in/) and select the “Search Repository” option from the top menu.
- Enter the name of the course you want to download in the search bar and click on the “Search” button.
- A list of resources related to the course will appear. You can select the one you want to download.
- Click on the download button next to the resource you want to download. The download will start automatically.
- If you face any issues while downloading, you can contact the eGyankosh support team for assistance.
Note: Please keep in mind that not all courses on eGyankosh may be available for download. Some resources may require authentication or may only be accessible to students and faculty members of specific educational institutions.