Bluetooth headphones have become popular over the past few years, thanks to smartphone makers ditching the 3.5mm audio jack. Neckband earphones are comparatively secure and serve as a good option for people who are not ready to use truly wireless earphones.
However, not all neckband headphones are made the same. There are several things that you need to consider while purchasing neckband headphones, including the audio quality, battery life and durability.
Enjoy to the fullest with some best neckbands available under 2000;
- Tunez Rythm 40: Tunez brings you its Rhythm Series R40 model Bluetooth Wireless Neckband, The Neck Band is equipped with 10mm Dynamic Drivers with extra bass offering the best and clear sound with less sound distortion, R40 also comes with Bluetooth 5.0 V, for seamless connectivity with stable transmission, the model also offers C type charging port with QC quick charge feature, backed with a strong 180 Mah Li-ion Battery which takes only 10 min to charge the device to give an output of 10 hours of talk time, Improved high-quality mic for both earbuds bring a better call performance. The neckband has been designed to fit ergonomically and is very lightweight to your ears. With a long-lasting battery having a playtime of up to 24 hours on a full charge of the device. Water and Sweat Resistant: Built for your active lifestyle.
- Battery Life: UPTO 24 hours
- Charging Time: 40 Minutes ( Full charge)
- Talk time: 24 hours
- 1-year standard warranty
- OnePlus Bullets Wireless Z Bass Edition: The OnePlus Bullets Wireless Z Bass Edition is equipped with a 9.2mm dynamic driver and super bass tone for a good sound experience. It can last up to 17 hours on a single charge and is equipped with the Warp Charge feature that can provide 10 hours of music playback with just 10 minutes of charging. It offers a 100ms low-latency mode for gaming. It is an excellent option if you are looking for affordable wireless headphones.
- Battery life: 20 Hours
- Charging time: 30 minutes
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Realme Buds Wireless: The Realme Buds Wireless features a Bestechnic BES2300 audio chip and an 11.2mm sound driver that is capable of producing great bass. It is powered by a 110mAh battery that can be charged in 90 minutes and provides 12 hours of music playback. If you are in a hurry, you can also charge it for 10 minutes and enjoy 100 minutes of music playback. It comes with magnetic fast pair technology which lets the earbuds connect with each other when not in use.
- Battery life: 17 Hours
- Charging time: 1-2 hours
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Boult Audio ProBass X1-WL: The Boult Audio ProBass X1-WL features the company’s off-axis magnetic technology that tunnels the sound directly into the ear canal. It is made using a durable Flexi band and comes with noise-isolating aerospace grade AL drivers tuned for bass audio and an enhanced isolating experience. It features built-in micro woofers that produce deep bass.
- Battery Life: 10 hours
- Charging Time: 1-1.5 hours
- Warranty: 1 year