“How can I back up the data in Google Drive to other cloud accounts, such as OneDrive? Can you provide a more time-saving method?”
With Google Drive, you can access cloud data from your computer or mobile device and save files and photos anytime, anywhere. Today, almost every computer or mobile device you buy has a built-in Google web browser on the home screen. Even beginners can easily use Google Drive and save files and photos safely and securely.
OneDrive is an online storage service related to Microsoft Office, which has the function of easily and safely saving documents and materials created with Word and Excel. Plus, if you have a computer that can connect to the Internet, you can easily use it anytime. Moreover, OneDrive can also be integrated with the Microsoft Office suite to facilitate office work.
However, since neither service provides a direct cloud-to-cloud backup way, it is difficult for users to easily back up data between Google Drive and OneDrive. Don’t worry, this article will provide you with the most suitable method.
Best Cloud-to-Cloud Backup Service — MultCloud
When it comes to cloud-to-cloud data backup, many people think of using traditional upload and download methods. But to achieve truly easy data backup, the traditional method is not enough, because it takes a lot of time and requires two hands. Also, the backed-up data can only be manually restored to the desired location.
Therefore, we would like to introduce MultCloud, a software with cloud management function, which allows you to transfer, backup or sync between cloud storage accounts safely, securely and reliably, and manage cloud and account information. Backups can be easily achieved using this software.
What can you do in MultCloud?
- One-time access to all online files: In MultCloud, you can manage all supported cloud accounts on the same interface, and you can access the files in the account.
- Merge data easily: When all accounts are centralized in MultCloud, you can merge data from one account to another.
- Backup multiple cloud services at once: MultCloud supports multiple cloud services such as Google Drive, OneDrive, Dropbox, Box, and Amazon S3. With MultCloud, you can backup different cloud services and multiple accounts at once.
- Scheduled backups: Frequent data backups are not required between clouds. MultCloud allows you to set up regular/temporary backup schedules. Even after setting a schedule, you can re-customize it.
- Easily transfer files between different cloud services: With MultCloud, you can transfer specific cloud files in a few steps without worrying about transferring unnecessary files to the target cloud.
- Filter files: If you only want to transfer or backup specific file types between different clouds, you can use the “Filter” feature to refine your search by extension. For example, if you only want to transfer photo data, you can use an extension like “.jpg” to narrow it down and transfer it right away.
- No downloads required when transferring files: When transferring files between clouds, if you don’t download your files, they often don’t transfer. When you use MultCloud for file transfer, you can do cloud-to-cloud transfers online without downloading.
How to Do Cloud Backup with MultCloud
As mentioned above, MultCloud is a very handy piece of software. With the help of this professional cloud backup tool, you can not only easily manage cloud files, but also backup, transfer or syn data between clouds. In addition, MultCloud provides strong data security guarantees, allowing you to perform safe, secure and reliable data processing.
Using this MultCloud can easily achieve Google Drive file backup to OneDrive or OneDrive file backup to Google Drive. If you want to experience it, you have to follow the steps below.
Step 1. Register an account with your email address and password. In addition, MultCloud supports direct login with Google or Facebook account authorization, so you can also use this method.
Step 2. Click “Add Cloud” and add the cloud account to MultCloud. Here, you need to select Google Drive and OneDrive respectively.
Step 3. Click “Cloud Backup” to enter the setting interface, select Google Drive or its path and OneDrive or its path as the source and destination respectively, and finally click “Backup Now”.
Note: If you need to back up OneDrive to Google Drive, you only need to re-select the source and destination.
In addition, you can also use other core functions provided by MultCloud (such as Cloud Transfer, Team Transfer, Cloud Sync, Remote Upload, and Share) to complete cloud-to-cloud transfer or sync. For example, you can easily perform Google Drive to S3 migration.
Cloud storage services bring us the convenience of data storage and acquisition, but it is difficult for users to back up data between multiple cloud storage services. Commonly used uploads and downloads are not suitable for manual operations, so you need to use professional cloud-to-cloud backup tools. MultCloud in this article can help you easily complete Google Drive to OneDrive backup or vice versa.