2. App Process
3. One Time Password(OTP) Process
Telecom Department has now come up with user friendly process to link up Aadhar with Mobile Number. Mobile Subscribers can now verify their mobile number and link them with their 12 digit UID of Aadhaar card from anywhere in the country. Telecom Companies are offering verification services at doorsteps for Senior Citizens and other disabled persons.
Below are the process to Link Mobile Number with 12 digit UID of Aadhaar card via One Time Password(OTP) :-
1. Message the Aadhaar UID number from your registered mobile number to the number provided by your operator
2. The service providers will then do a demographic verification of the number
3. Post the verification, the operator will request the UIDAI for the OTP
4. OTP will be sent to the mobile number by the UIDAI
6. The user will feed this OTP to verify the Aadhaar ID on the operator page to complete the e-KYC process.