Atlanta Healthcare’s N99 Cambridge Air Pollution Masks
New Delhi, 13th December 2016
All of us have seen the smog that enveloped Delhi region post Diwali and still keeps making a presence as the New year arrives. The air quality seen in New Delhi and adjoining areas in the National Capital Territory of India, between 1 to 9 November 2016 was the worst visualization of smog in the region and is termed as Great Smog of Delhi. On Nov 7th, 2016 the PM 2.5 levels shot up to 999, while recommended is 60 micrograms. At the same time PM 10 shot to 999, instead of the recommended limit of 100. These levels were more than 10 times the prescribed levels in the air.The pollution led to reduction in visibility to about 200 meters around Nov 7th, 2016.
The primary effects seen due to air pollution were breathlessness, chest constriction, irritation in eyes, asthma, allergy.
To take protective approach towards air pollution one needs an air purification system wherever he goes. For indoors the problem can be solved by air purifiers. But outdoors the problem is worse due to continuous movement, and changing environment. In such case one needs a personal filtration unit, moving with us and continuously purifying the air we breathe.
This is just what Atlanta Healthcare N99 Cambridge masks are designed to do. Atlanta Healthcare in collaboration with Cambridge masksoffers air pollution masks which uses military grade technology to filter air pollutants and at the same time make the product user friendly.
Atlanta HealthcareN99 Cambridge Maskgives protection against dust pollution up to the level of 0.3 micron, gas pollution, nearly 100% of viruses and bacteria. These N99Anti-Pollution Masks by Atlanta Healthcare come with 3 layers of protection –
|Salient Features of
Atlanta Healthcare Cambridge Mask
· Unique Military grade anti-pollution technology for babies, children and adults
· Meets N99 standards of particulate filtration & removes particulate pollution up to PM0.3 level
· Lab tested to remove nearly 100% of viruses and bacteria
· Available in standard No Valve, 1 Valve and 2 Valves options for better breathing
· Ideal for travellers, expecting mothers, senior citizens, commuters, bikers, anyone with fragile immune system
- The Primary Filter Layer – designed to filter out larger particles such as dust and PM10.
- The Three-Ply Micro Particulate Layer – designed to block particulate pollution such as PM2.5. It is tested to filter particles as small as PM0.3. The textile is a three-ply non-woven melt-blow polypropylene, a thermoplastic polymer used in a range of applications.
- The Military Grade Carbon Layer – made from a 100% pure activated carbon cloth, which was originally invented by the UK Ministry of Defence and comprises of a series of activated carbon filaments, each about 2,000 nanometres in diameter. The pores in each filament are 25 times smaller than those in standard carbon materials, and therefore more powerful. This means that bacteria and viruses are drawn to the surface from further away.
The Atlanta Healthcare Cambridge air pollution masksprovide 99.77% protection against bacteria, 99.6% protection against viruses
Within the category, Atlanta Healthcare Cambridge Mask provide for maximum hours of usage i.e. 340 hours and expected expiry of over four years. They come in a wide range of fashionable patterns and in five sizes (catering to weight from 6kg to 90 kg & beyond). Additionally, to cater to the different lifestyles these masks come in three different options i.e., No Valve (low physical activity), 1 Valve (mild physical activity) and 2 valves (for people engaged in strenuous activities like running, bicycling, walking etc.).
The Atlanta Healthcare Cambridge air pollution masks in India are sold through prominent e-commerce website like Amazon, Snapdeal. The link to buy Atlanta Healthcare N99 Cambridge Mask online is
Along with this they will be available in popular chemist shops and major hospitals as well. You can also buy Atlanta Healthcare Cambridge mask at 98.4 – Delhi/NCR, Fortis Healthworld store – Delhi/NCR, Preet Medicos – Khan Market, New Evergreen Chemist – Defence Colony, Popular Medicos – Defence Colony, Link Medical Store – South Ext. Part 1, Batra Medical Store – Vasant Vihar, C-Block, Le Marche Store – Vasant Vihar and Gurgaon (South Point Mall).The masks are priced at Rs. 1799 (for no valve), Rs. 1999 (for 1 valve) and Rs. 2199 (for 2 valve).
Atlanta healthcare Cambridge masks are available inmix ofattractive design options befitting design conscious adults as well as kids. The popular one being Sherlock & The Po for kids and The Lady Macbeth, The General, The Duke amongst teenagers and adults. The designs are such that they have acceptance from Indians as well as expats. Overall the masks are not just protective equipment but are also a fashion accessory.
To add Indian flavour to the designs, Atlanta Healthcare is working with NIFT studentsto bring to its customers’ designer masks specific to the Indian culture and ethnicity. The project is still in development, new designs will be launched during NIFT annual event Spectrum 2017.
The masks are available in 5 sizes to fit all possible face size. The mask also comes equipped with a nose band and strap to seal it perfectly from all sides. This improves the efficiency of masks as it prevents seepage of air from sides. The mask also has valves to reduce the build-up of exhaled air in the mask. Masks with valves are preferable to use while exercising and during physical labour.The masks can also be personalised in case of bulk orders to get customised designs printed on them.
Atlanta healthcare Cambridge masks are hand washable. Hand washing helps in removing the dust particles that get sticks on outer surface and prevents the smell that may occur due to regular usage.